It could be worse. I could be in Philadelphia

Where excluding homosexuals from your club apparently grants you unfettered access to government property until the end of time

“We can’t be kicked out of the building or evicted and we don’t have to pay any rent”

Seems fair.

via Kip Esquire
This entry was posted in where is Denzel Washington when you need him. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to It could be worse. I could be in Philadelphia

1. Bob says:

As others have pointed out, if you replace the word “homosexual” with “black”, “jew”, “catholic”, etc., people would ose their shit and sue the fuck out of the BSA.

2. JC says:

Which is even crazier when you consider that a person can CHOOSE to be Jewish or Catholic.

3. Bob says:

Well, a person could “choose” to be homosexual too. I know, I know, homosexuality is not a choice, but I could all of the sudden, by pure choice, right now, go out and suck some cocks, let some gay dude fuck me in the butt, toss some man-salad, get involved in a “civil union” or whatever, all by choice. That, I think, would make me a homosexual, right? I could do those things, if I chose to. I’m not going to. At least not right now. But I appreciate your point.

4. Bob says:

Frankly, a person could CHOOSE to be black as well.

(lists some stereotypical things that black people do, crosses some boundries, runs away from monitor, comes back, apologizes)

Sorry. I can only ax for forgiveness.

5. JC says:

Well, a person could PRETEND to be a homosexual, much like a person could pretend to be black, or pretend to be straight. But genetics determine all three.

Not to dissuade you from biting some pillows. You go boy.

6. Bob says:

I can’t agree that it is that simple. A genetic disposition to homosexuality does not guarantee homosexuality. Lack of said disposition does not guarantee heterosexuality. There is a ton of gray area here. Genetics definately play a role, but in the end (pun intended!) all that really matters is how the person identifies themselves. If they say they are gay, then they are gay. Really, the same thing goes for race, as far as I know. Obama has a white mom who raised him, his black father did little more than fertilize the egg, yet he is considered black. If Obama had a child with a white woman, what would the kid be? The kid would be whatever the kid says they are. I call myself Irish-German, but I think most of my family came from England and Denmark. So what does that make me? Irish-German. Irish you good luck.

7. JC says:

I think we’re arguing different things. You’re talking about society’s definition, I’m talking about science’s. Scientifically, you are either attracted to the same sex or you are not. Genetics determine this. Scientifically, your genetics determine whether you are Caucasoid, Negroid, or Mongoloid (the three races). Where you fall in society (gay, bi, Republican, black, Obama, etc.) is a matter of much greater debate and variance – on this I agree.

8. Bob says:

This debate is gay.

9. JC says:

We can’t help it. It’s our nature.